What if I have a complaint about my mediator’s conduct?

Source: North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission pamphlet “Mediated Settlement Conferences in Superior Court Civil Actions”

You can address your concerns to the mediator in the hope that any misunderstandings can be resolved amicably. You or your attorney may also file a complaint with the Dispute Resolution Commission. The Commission may be contacted at (919)890-1415.

Attribution: Chief Justice Sarah E. Parker, Supreme Court of North Carolina, Judge W. David Lee, Chairman, North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission

Rebecca B. Knight LLC | Post Office Box 701 | Asheville, NC 28802
Certified Family Financial Mediator | Superior Court Mediator

©2014 Rebecca B. Knight LLC. All rights reserved.
An NC Legal Marketing Web Product